Tiffany

Tiffany

Wednesday 19 February 2014

A new beginning

I never thought that I will start a blog again, but here I am, with my new blog, writing out a new entry.  Life been getting more and more stressful ever since I became an adult.  With stress, there come a need to simply rant one's heart out, express their frustration in whatever ways they can.  And one simple way they can do so, is by writing.  I have always feel at peace while writing, so I thought that it will be great to start blogging again, and express my feeling through my writing.

Also, a blog is like a personal diary to me where I can share what happened to me throughout the day, and it can serve as a platform where I can store my memories. It also enable me to share in writing my views about the various events, incidence, topics of the world.

For example, if you are a K-Pop fan, I can share with you my views about the supposed delay of SM Entertainment's ''Girls' Generation'', and YG's ''2NE1''.

If you are a Sports fan, I can share with you some views about the Man City vs FC Barcelona's Champion league match that is already over [First leg], the happening in Sochi's Winter Olympic.

Or, I will simply talk and share my views on whatever that is on my mind   And since, I am a person who take health, and fitness seriously, expect me to share some training and health tips through my posts every now, and then.

So that is for my very first post. Ciao!

P.s: Sorry for the very plain layout of the blog for now. Will work more on the design when time permit it!