Tiffany

Tiffany

Friday 21 February 2014

Robbed

Kim Yuna. 

I feel that she had been robbed of her win.

Don't worry Kim Yuna, in our eyes, you are still the queen.

All hail Queen Yuna, because she is the true winner and champion.

As much as we tried to fight it, there are always corruption in sports.  Match-fixing, biased judging, ''diving'', this are some of the corruption that we seem in most sports.

Sometime a true champion are robbed of their win due to corruption/unfairness/biased judging...etc, and to me that is really sad.  This make me want to ask a few question, do we feel good that we win through unhappiness?  Is it a win that we can be proud of? But ah well, we can never understand how some peoples think.

To me, Kim Yuna is perfect, and no matter what, she will remain in my eyes the true champion.